Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Learning to crawl


So, we were in St. George as a family last week and it was Kaylee's eight month birthday (if there is such a thing) and she showed us that she was learning to crawl. This is 4 days later, and she looks like she is figuring it out. We are also excited because her first tooth came through about the same time, although all the fussiness of teething isn't so much fun.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

Cute crawling! And a tooth too? Wow, she sure is growing fast!

Misty said...

very cute. she's just getting her first tooth now? Tyler has had 8 for a long time! =)

And who is that mean person pulling that thing away from her? =)

Lara said...

She mobile! You are going to have your hands full :)

Lara said...

I meant to say SHE'S mobile, not she mobile. I couldn't leave that embarrassingly bad grammar there without saying anything. In my defense today was hearing screenings at school and I am exhausted.