Monday, December 15, 2008

Pass the Scrunchy-Face Smiles around




I will leave an addendum to the previous post. Clayton is a great first-time builder, but we had high expectations of him tiling our entire house in his spare time in just a few weeks. So, we are on a more realistic time schedule and will hopefully be done the 2nd week of January. I decided to post some pictures of Kaylee. We were at Lonestar Steakhouse for the Full/Ton Masonry Christmas party. And this is her new thing the past few weeks. When she really smiles, it is a scrunchy-face smile, as we call it. So, here are some scrunchy faces smiles for you.

P.S. And a picture of Kaylee eating steak. She is actually starting to get an appetite.

11 comments:

Gail said...

She so cute Kristi! She looks like mommy. I do have to add that the last picture is interesting. I first noticed your hip glasses, which I love. And then I noticed they were sitting atop a floating ghost-head. Scary! Please don't haunt me!

Jessica said...

Kristi you little girl looks so cute! I can't believe she will be 1 year old here soon. But we need some more mommy and daughter pictures. :)

Lisa C said...

Wow, she is adorable!

brookelovesjay said...

she's eating steak already? Chase is still on baby food. and he'll eat dry cereal too. but i can't get this kid to eat any real food!

Lara said...

I love the scrunch smile! She is so cute! The house is looking gorgeous, I am excited for you guys. Sorry you have to wait a bit longer.

Gail said...

Oh, let me explaing the floating-head comment. My computer at work must be really dark because when I look at the last picture, all I see is your head floating in the top left corner. But at home last night, I took another look and saw your brown shirt and arm. So...I'm an idiot.

Unknown said...

How cute! Your house looks very beautiful, and even though you have to wait a little longer, I'm sure that they time will come before you know it. Great work!

Brooke Brooks said...

She is seriously one of the cutest little girls I have EVER seen!

Ryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

wow! she has gotten so big since the last photos I have seen of her. She is adorable, gorgeous eyes. I actually need your address so I can send you a Christmas card. Could you email that to me? Thanks!

Unknown said...

Kacy says "SO CUTE!" and I agree. We need to hang out over her Christmas break so that we can see the scrunchy-faced smiles ourselves.