Okay, so work isn't a horrible thing. Yet, I am sitting here thinking about starting work next week (even though it is only 2 days) and that Clayton will have work all 40 hours of a work week and not being home with Kaylee and I. All that thinking made me think that it is no fun. Christmas and New Years are wonderful, but they just spoil us. So, just a shout out to anyone else who feels that going back to work is no fun. Good for us and the finances, but no fun.
4 comments:
amen. I have to go back (only 3 days a week now) starting this week. I've been on maternity leave for 7 weeks now. I AM NOT READY!
I have to totally agree with you on that one. I was so not motivated to go to work this morning!
I can't believe your little girl is going to be 1 year old already! She is so adorable.
Congratz on the house. It is coming along. I know I was so excited to finally have our cabinets and flooring. You will be moving in before you know it!
A BIG AMEN to that! The two weeks for Christmas were glorious, but they made it that much harder to go back. I so badly didn't want to go back that I took a sick day today :) Actually, I took it because our flight from Denver was delayed and we didn't get home until 3am Monday morning.
Kristi, I love the pictures of your house, this is so great for you guys!! Thanks for the offer, I will let you know.
Post a Comment