I know, I know. We have almost fallen off the face of the earth. But we are back. School was ending and time just got away from me. But now, I have a little more time on my hands with summer break (though I don't say that too loud because Clayton is as busy as ever) and have a little more time to write.
We are doing well. Clayton and I have our first official longer-than-24-hours-without-Kaylee date planned in 2 weeks. Clayton has a training thing in San Francisco. So, with my parents help (thanks again), we are going sans-Kaylee to San Fran for the week. We are ever so excited and when Kaylee goes over that we left, she will have tons of fun with her Grandma and Grandpa Burnside.
We bought a slightly bigger car to fit us more nicely and our family as it grows (Silver Mazda 6). It is 2 years old with 26,000 miles and it is the newest, nicest car we have ever had. Or probably will have for a long time until it is paid off.
Other than that, we are playing in our dirt and trying to save money.
January/February
5 months ago



3 comments:
I LOVE your new header picture. You are such a cute little family! I got my shoes by the way, thanks!
Your girl is so freakin' cute! Seriously, the next time you come see your parents we have to get together. Our babies must meet.
Cute baby Kristi!! Are you in California? Resa usually does the blog thing, but I thought I would write to at least get the converstaions started:)
Post a Comment