Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Oh the cute cute little things

Hey, so just a few cute things to post. She is only 21 months, but she does say and do some cute (and also aggravating) things. She had a difficult day this week where she was just being whiny all day long. So, as we are at a store, I looked at her and said, "You are driving me bonkers!" About 5 minutes later, I noticed that she was singing "booonnnkeeerrrs" to her own little tune while dancing. I watched her sing it over and over again for about 3 minutes. It was so cute. She had no idea what she was doing or what I really meant by that.

My other favorite thing is her great "Yaahh" that comes when we ask her if she wants to do something that she enjoys. It's just great to see her personality.

2 comments:

Gail said...

It was great seeing you the other day! Kaylee is very cute. Especially while eating bread and butter... minus the bread.

Amy said...

Growing up is so fun...even those moments that they become frustrating...:)

I'm super excited for you. That's great that we're both having kids almost EXACTLY 2 years apart.