Well, it finally happened. Lauren Jane Fulton was born on January 12th at 3:09 am (this laboring through the night seems to be a pattern for my children). She weighed 8 lbs. and was 20.5 inches long. I started feeling good contractions at 10:30, they were 5 minutes apart from the beginning, made it to the hospital a little before 12 and had her by 3. Instead of 2 1/2 hours of pushing last time, I pushed through 6 contractions. Overall, this was a MUCH faster and easier labor. I was very happy with how everything went.
She is a cutie and we are thrilled to have her as part of our family! She has a TON of hair and it is fun to play and style it! It already starts to curl, so I am sure she will have the curls like Kaylee. We are doing well and enjoying ourselves as a family of four!



14 comments:
congrats!
Congratulations, Kristi! She's beautiful. I'm glad the labor went well. I'm so happy for you :-)
I'm so happy it went so well! Congratulations! You have two little beauties.
Congratulations! She is adorable...love all that hair! Wish we could visit and meet your girls. Having daughters is so much fun. Good luck with managing two.
Congratulations!!! She's a doll! Hope you're feeling okay, and getting enough rest! :)
Congratulations! She's SO adorable. Wish we lived closer so her and Hazel could play! Well, Sol and Kaylee would probably play better together... :)
yeaaaaah! I've been waiting for this post. Congratulations!!!
Yay, congratulations! I was wondering when we were going to hear about her arrival. Glad she is here safe!
CONGRATS!!! She looks great! Hope you are all doing well.
Congratz! We are so happy for you and I must say January 12th was the best day you could have ever picked!! :)
I am hope to get in contact with you soon! We miss you guys!
Oh Kristi!!! I'm so happy for you. You gave me hope for my second delivery.
lauren is beautiful! i love all her hair -- i hope she doesn't lose it!
congratulations!
Congrats! She is gorgeous!
yeah! congrats! I hope it's going well with 2!:) she's beautiful.
Post a Comment