
Well, it has been an extremely long time coming for this post. I'm honestly writing more as a journal right now, because I fear I have lost my readers. We are alive and quite busy. I am still working part time and enjoying/stressing over that. My thyroid issues are under control and Lauren is finally (sort of) sleeping through the night. What more could I want? :)
Our kids are growing up and they make me smile everyday. Unfortunately (and my husband can attest), I tend to focus on the many times they make me want to pull out my hair and less on the times they make me smile.
I am excited for a new year! A lady commented on how the new years holiday reminds her of her Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ because they give us a time to start over and try even harder to be who They want us to become. I would have never really understood in my teenager/early 20s years. But I am finally glimpsing the power in change. Here's to a new year full of change!



8 comments:
I am still here! I am so glad you wrote! I am glad things are going well for you. I will have to email you because it sounds like we are have some of the same issues. Happy New Year!
I is here!
(Not a creepy staker, an old mission buddy of Clayton)
I'm still a reader! Very cute girls!
I'm still here and I check often to see if there is anything new! I was very happy today when there was :) CUTE family pictures!
I'm here! It is great to hear from you. Your girls are growing so fast!
Yay more pictures!
Yahoo! Love your blog. That family pic at the top is just too darling! Hope the big #1 b-day celebration was fun!
you guys are so cute!
Post a Comment