Monday, June 30, 2008

More and more











So I am kinda getting the hang of things and was looking through our past pictures. Since I have not sent too many pictures around at all, I'm going to just post a few of my favorites in the past 5 months. Things like her blessing, Easter, cute smiles, etc. Oh, I didn't say that today is our anniversary. Clayton and I have been married for 3 years now!!

4 comments:

Lara said...

Yay, I am so glad that you have started blogging so that I can finally "meet" your little darlin'. She is too cute! Happy Anniversary to you and Clayton.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

What a gorgeous baby girl! So glad you guys have a blog so I can see what you've been up to. I have a sister who lives in Riverton...bet you're looking forward to that new home!! You all look very happy and we are happy for you!

Amy said...

Kaylee is so cute! I'm glad you have a blog now! so great that you are building a house!

Brooke Brooks said...

She seriously couldnt get any cuter! I'm going to have to tell my mom to look at your blog, she will be so excited!