Monday, June 30, 2008

We did it!

I wanted to post a picture, if I can figure it out, of Kaylee reading today. She and I have book time, but she wanted to do it all on her own today.

So, we finally did it. Actually I have been wanting to for a while, but Clayton to show me how to use this. So, lots of big things happening right now. We are looking to build a house. Clayton has started his new job and been very busy, so I joke and say that I am general contractor for a summer. It has been very enlightening as I call and get bids and learn what goes into building a house. It is very exciting and we'll see how it pans out. We should be a week or so away from breaking ground. I hope to go past our lot and take a picture today. Then you can see that we paid a lot of money for some dirt (and weeds:)

6 comments:

Brooke Brooks said...

I"m so glad you have a blog now! Kaylee is adorable! Our blog is brooksfamilysc.blogspot.com

Suzy said...

Yea! I'm happy you guys started a blog. I've been wondering what you've been up to, and now I know. Good luck with your new house and Kaylee is adorable!

Burnside Family said...

Very cute Kristi. Welcome to the world of blogging. It is fun to see your pictures and hear about what is going on.

Darci said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I love to see everyones blogs and cute pictures. Let us know if we can help with anything.

Brenna said...

Woohooo! I'm so glad you are blogging because now we get to see lots of cute pictures of Kaylee:)

Emilie said...

We all really know that blogging is MOSTLY for the cute kids, and then secondly for the things us boring adults are up to...ha ha. Good to "see" your cute little family!!!!