Monday, September 8, 2008

Spitting: yucky or not so yucky?

I just wanted to write a note about how cute kids are (most especially my bias towards my daughter). She likes to spit. And while this should be a disgusting habit that we frown upon, it isn't. It is so adorable and I often giggle like a small child when I see it. We have spitting wars. She does it, then me, and so on.

I have decided that having kids turns you in a child again and makes you very old with responsibility at the exact same time.

p.s. did I mention that despite our fun spitting wars together, she has says dadadadada all the time? where is the loyalty?

4 comments:

Bethanie said...

my kids always said dadada first, but they did it when they were happy. When they got sad and realy needed someone they said, mamama and wanted me and no one else. so the loyalty is there. I just think it means you have a very happy baby!

brookelovesjay said...

chase spits ALL the time! he usually soaks his shirt. i think its hilarious too! and he says dadadada constantly. once in a while i hear a ma in there.

Luke McDermott Jr said...

Dude What's up!! Rylee mentioned he saw you at target. Nice to see you have a blog, now you just need to get on facebook!! So now that you're in South Jordan again we need to get together.

Brandon, Emily & Sydney Wilson said...

you make me laugh when you talk about how cute the spitting is....okay, so I confess I used to think everything about Sydney was the cutest thing in the world. I'd love to say that the feeling lasts...but unfortunately, atleast for me, things have turned rather yucky....especially when it comes to smearing bananas through the hair at lunch time and throwing food all over the floor. Not sooo cute!!! But I'm sure the spitting is very endearing :)