
Our cabinets came today. They unpacked them, but haven't set them yet. I was giddy with anticipation, so I already started taking pictures. Here is our bathroom.

And Kaylee's bathroom.

Our kitchen island, with a hole for where the dishwasher will be.

One side of the kitchen, with an opening for the stove.

The other side of the kitchen, with the above cabinets where the fridge will be.

And my laundry room.
No matter what you say, I love my cabinets. Even more when they finish them. Sigh.
4 comments:
your house is really coming along! it's looking so pretty. I am amazed that clayton's been doing a lot of the work, you have a very handy husband!
Wow, everything looks so great. I love the small little tiles in your shower. And what a neat tree, everyone that works in your house must feel very much in the spirit.
It is looking beautiful! I am giddy with anticipation as well to see it all finished and am so excited for you to finally be able to move in. It looks like the wait will be worth it, Clayton has done an amazing job!
i love the stain on the cabinets! can't wait to see how they turn out.
Post a Comment