So here are the almost latest pictures of the house. Okay, so they are from a week ago. We have since gotten carpet (which definitely changed the look of the house), appliances, and (gasp) flushing toilets. If the stars align, we tap dance, wiggle our fingers and rub our belly at the same time, we might be ready for our final inspection on Wednesday. So, we are getting our fingers and toes ready. We'll get more up to date pictures soon when EVERYTHING is done!
3 comments:
NO, it definitely counts. Your housing is looking awesome! We'll join in the finger crossing that you'll have your inspection soon! Congrats, and you guys have done a great job. I can't wait to see the final pictures.
Hooray! I really do love it. You have been amazingly patient through all of this...won't it be fun to fill it with all your things now???
Yea! I'm so excited for you, everything looks really beautiful. Now to move... blah... I hate moving, but hopefully you won't have to move again for a long time!
Post a Comment