So, I know, I know--I haven't gotten pictures of our finished house yet. We have internet now, but I'm not going to take pictures unless the house is clean. So, I promise I will clean my house to get final pictures of the "done" house. But in the meantime, I will tell you the super-funny thing I heard the other day. I really love my speech kids. I was doing "why" questions with a pretty high-functioning autistic kid. One of the questions was, "why do women wear makeup?" He kept starting at the wall (darn eye-contact) and said, "so they look pretty and they can get men to marry them." Who knew, it's only used to lure the mean in. That's it, it's all going in the trash tonight.
2 comments:
I hope you gave him credit for that answer.
kids are so honest and funny. Very observant for an autistic child, but then again they tend to be very smart kids. Okay...so I think you're little girl is absolutely the cutest thing. Getting so big! Wow...she really looks like Clayton. miss you guys, congrats on your house, em*
Post a Comment