Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We are playing house

Here are the pictures of the house as it is now. Blinds, couch, and all. It starts in our bedroom, our bathroom, Kaylee's bathroom, her bedroom, the laundry room, the kitchen, the dining area, and then the family room/entry. We are so happy to be in and have a little more time on our hands. Sometimes if I look back at the pictures of the not-so-much-done-house, I think about how I love it so much more right now. I'm glad we are done.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

It's beautiful! I love how you've decorated. Nice work!

Emilie said...

It looks so NICE!! I bet it is so fun to live in :)

Michal and Brandon said...

Kristi it's beautiful! I love your furniture ane the decorations...congrats and enjoy the new home!

Carly said...

The house looks great! We are hoping that some day we'll even just rent an apartment with more than 2 bedrooms. Someday, someday

Lacie said...

I love you house! I bet it's so much fun. Good job on all the tile work Clayton!!!

Lara said...

Congrats on the arrival of the couch! It looks great in there. You guys did such a fantastic job of picking out all your colors. Why didn't I get a tour when I was down there?!

Bethanie said...

What a beautiful home you have and everything decorated already! I’m really impressed. We have yet to buy ourselves some real furniture! Everything we have is old castaways and I don't blame them for getting rid of it!

Unknown said...

What a lovely home, it is very beautiful. The birthday pictures are so cute too-I love all that curly hair!

Mr. and Mrs. Pike said...

it looks so beautiful! i'm so happy for you! and i love that shower curtain.

Amy said...

LOVE the house, and I love Kaylee in the drawers! Enjoy your new house!