We need to get some pictures off of our phone, so this isn't comprehensive. You can still enjoy a brief show of our trip to Chicago. Special thanks are due to the Pike family, for sponsoring our trip so we didn't have to sleep in the Hostel and carry our bags everywhere. Thanks again for a great time and the help. (By the way, Clayton went to be trained for work, but that isn't exciting so we didn't chronicle it)
3 comments:
Kristi- Brenn Bybee and I are trying to plan a gathering on Labor Day. We were thinking of just having a potluck-type dinner. Are you guys available? I sent an email to Clayton, but I am not sure if he checks that.
Hey Kristi!
I'm so glad that you found us! I love blogging because I love being able to see what all of my friends are up to even though we don't ever get to see eachother anymore. Your little girl is so cute, and I'm jealous that you got to go to Chicago (we totally need a vacation here). We'll keep checking back to see what you are all up to. Congrats on the house and new job too!
That is pretty cool how you did that scrapbook on there. Looks like you guys had a fun time.
Post a Comment