
To our delight, aside from the normal baby fussiness, Kaylee did quite well on the 3.5 hour flight. Both the trip out and the return flight went well. The return flight was especially nice because the woman at the gate moved the person sitting next to us so our little family could have an open seat and extra room. Thanks American Airlines (but not really since you made us pay to check our bags) for moving that unknown person.



3 comments:
You should let us know if you are going to be in chicago for a while. we live 2 hours away!! I would love to see you and hang out for the afternoon or something!! Cute family!
such a cutie! Sydney has flown more in 16 mos. than I ever did until my 20's. You guys look like you're doing great. Miss seeing ya. Okay...so I think she totally looks like Clayton.
I'm glad you had a good experience. I don't recommend flying from 11 months to 17 months. We did. It was rough.
Post a Comment