We now have our concrete floors in the basement and the garage. This means that are ready for the framing. Progress is moving along well. However, we still need to find someone to take our dirt. If you know of anyone please tell us.
Thanks for looking, and the pictures are in the link below (if this works)
Summer-part 2
3 weeks ago



6 comments:
Have you listed the dirt on Craig's List? You might get some takers.
I can't believe how fast the house is coming along! When are we all going to get together?
Yahoo! It's getting closer
We'll take some of your dirt! We just don't have a truck... oh, doesn't Clayton? jk
lookin good! i bet you are so excited! one day we would love to build...
Kristi! I found you on Chelsea's blog. Wow, it's been a long time since our days in White Rock.
It looks like you and your little family are doing VERY well. Congratulations on your new house! Your daughter Kaylee is gorgeous. What amazing eyes she has!
Rich and I are living in Colorado and doing well. He is finishing up school and I teach high school.
I'm excited to catch up with you and your cute little family in the wide world of blogging!
Post a Comment