So, we are moved into the wonderful house! Everything is still in boxes and the computer I am working on is not moved yet, so pictures and more info later. Just wanted you to know. And to pray that our heat gets fixed. Our furnace went out last night and we had Kaylee sleep on a heater blanket. Fun Fun.
Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLEE!! She turned one on Saturday. We went to the aquarium to celebrate. She loved the jellyfish and the slow moving fish, but was terrified of the fast-moving fish! Happy Birthday to my cutie and thanks to all her fun family who celebrate and sent and delivered presents!!
January/February
5 months ago



6 comments:
Hooray!!!
Congrats on the new place, it looks amazing! Wish you guys weren't so far away... guess that is what we get for living in Payson.
yay! and happy birthday! (she's already 1???)
how fun! congratulations on becoming home owners. I can't believe she's already 1 bytheway.
Yeah!! I'm so happy that you are in your own home. And Happy Birthday!! What a fun time for your family!
Congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment