So, I thought I would share a funny moment. Kaylee and I visit Clayton about every week and have lunch with him up in downtown Salt Lake. So, we have been taking Trax because of gas prices, besides it being kinda fun to ride a train.
Well, we went up there yesterday and had a wonderful lunch. On the way home, I remembered that American Idol is in town doing auditions. How did I remember? There were about three or four people that had just come from signing up for an audition. Little did I know, Kaylee and I were walking onto a whole audition there on the train. These people were giving concerts of some of the songs they had chosen to sing and performing them right there on the train. They were not bad, but it was interesting to see their complete enthusiasm.
But, my favorite was when were going through Murray and they got so excited about that being the town David Archuleta (the almost American Idol last year) is from. Good luck to them all and it made for an interesting ride.
January/February
5 months ago



1 comment:
Funny thing...the first song one your blog (somewhere over the rainbow) was a song done by Jason Castro on american idol this past season
Post a Comment