Just wanted to post some super cute pictures. The first is just cute--she was getting sleepy and that is when she will let you snuggle with her.
We also went to Four Corners last week and that is the picture of us frying in 4 different states.
The next two are just funny pictures with her pacifier. For the first one, she was just playing on the floor and all of a sudden we see that she has her pacifier just sitting on her face like that. And the next one is her doing a combination of sucking her thumb and the pacifier at the same time.
And I thought I would throw in the last one to show off the cute flowers that I got for my anniversary. I never posted the picture of the beautiful flowers that Clayton got for me in my favorite color. Such a sweetie pie!



No comments:
Post a Comment