Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Certification

So, I wanted to just add a few notes. First, very exciting!! I got my letter from ASHA (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association) saying that I have been "approved" and am now a CERTIFIED Speech-Language Pathologist. So, I thought that was worthy of a post. Oh, and lucky me, there a is a $100 frame they will sell me to put my paper in that states that I am now certified. I think I will pass. . .

6 comments:

Misty said...

How long did it take? I sent my stuff certified mail and just got the thing back that they have received it, so I'm anxiously awaiting my letter! And I hope I don't get a pre-emptive one saying i forgot something

Michal and Brandon said...

Yay!!! Congrats Kristi you are so awesome and the cutest mommy....good luck with the house stuff too!

Darci said...

That is awesome!!! CONGRATS!

Emilie said...

Congrats...I'm sure if feels good to be "official" :)

Alyse and Carlos said...

You're official! Congrats! You're an inspiration to all of us...maybe that day will soon come. That is great though! You finally made it all the way through!!!!

Lara said...

Wooohooo, congratulations! Way to pave the way. I will be certified in December if all goes as planned.