Kaylee woke up as I was leaving and Grandma went in to take care of her. I came in to give her a kiss as I left. Well, she was fine when I in, but she started screaming knowing that mommy was usually the one to come get her in the mornings. I heard that scream continue as I walked down the hall and out to my car. I love my job and I am glad to be doing speech therapy, but that was a hard realization that she can't watch me like when she was younger.

I had to put in a sad face to go with the situation. But she was okay, had a great day with grandma and it will be good to her to be with people other than mommy and daddy.



2 comments:
I love the crying picture:) Sometimes crying drives me crazy; sometimes it makes me giggle 'cause they look kind of cute when they cry. And just so you know, I can't wait for my turn to watch Kaylee!
I could just eat her up. She is one of the prettiest little girls I've ever seen.
Post a Comment