Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I love Dirt!

So, a lot of activity on Kristi's day of birth may appear as though nothing fun happened. I promise that great fun did occur.

Anyway, onto the dirt. Click on the this link and you will see our future home. All we need is a cardboard box and we will be sitting pretty.

6 comments:

Summer said...

Cool! Corner lot??

Carly said...

Fulton Family! I am so happy to see you have a blog! Here is our blog: bigdlittlec.blogspot.com

Carly said...

Oh I guess I should have clarified that above comment was from Carly (John) Nielson. Daniel wants me to write that Kaylee is cute.

Jason said...

Congrats on the site of your future home! I would welcome you to the world of blogging like everyone else; however, I have yet to enter the blogosphere.

Emilie said...

Love your dirt :)

Burnside Family said...

We are excited for you. Check out our blog at http://ericjulieburnside.blogspot.com